The Detroit Pistons (8-20) visit the Memphis Grizzlies (12-12) as 4.5-point underdogs after Jerami Grant put up 43 points in the Pistons’ 105-102 loss to the Bulls. The game airs on FS-SE at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 222 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 19, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 19
De’Anthony Melton: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Dillon Brooks: Day To Day (Thigh)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Sekou Doumbouya: Day To Day (Concussion),
Blake Griffin: Out (Not with Team),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (222)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 114, Pistons 109|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Grizzlies to walk away with the win, but the model spread (5.2) is 0.7 points further in their direction.
The DraftKings total for this game, 222 points, and the model’s projected total, 222.8 points, are only 0.8 points apart.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s points prop total for the game is set at 19.5, 0.7 points higher than his season average of 18.8.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 1.1 higher than his season average of 29.4.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Grant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.3 points lower than his season average of 23.8.
- Mason Plumlee’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 2.0 less than his season average of 22.5.
- Wayne Ellington’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Delon Wright’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% lower than the 48.5% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have hit.
- Memphis has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 48.5% from the field.
- Detroit’s record is 4-5-1 against the spread and 4-7 overall when its opponents make more than 46.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Pistons are shooting 43.8% from the field, 4.2% lower than the 48% the Grizzlies’ opponents have shot this season.
- Detroit has compiled a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 straight up record in games it shoots over 48% from the field.
- This season, Memphis has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 43.8% from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 37.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pistons have shot from deep (38.4%).
- Memphis has an 8-2 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when the team connects on more than 38.4% of its three-point shots.
- Detroit is 5-4 against the spread while putting together a 5-6 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.1% from three-point range.
- The Pistons shoot 35.4% from three-point distance this season. That’s 3.6 percentage points lower than the Grizzlies have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (39%).
- Detroit has a 7-3 ATS record and is 4-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 39% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has a 6-2-1 ATS record and a 6-3 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 35.4% of its three-point shots.
- The Grizzlies make 11.6 three-pointers per game this season, one fewer made shot on average than the 12.6 per game the Pistons allow.
- When Detroit makes more threes than its opponents, it is 10-4 against the spread and 6-9 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 6-8 ATS and 6-8 straight up.
- The Pistons rank 17th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Grizzlies allow the 19th-fewest made threes in the league.
Grizzlies vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from