Fred VanVleet leads the Toronto Raptors (13-15) against the Milwaukee Bucks (16-12) after putting up 33 points in a 124-113 win over the Bucks. The Bucks are 6-point favorites in the matchup on Thursday, February 18, 2021, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The over/under is 235.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 18, 2021, 12:06 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 18
Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Ankle),
Yuta Watanabe: Day To Day (Ankle),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-6)|
|Total Pick||Under (235.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 118, Raptors 112|
The model line and the DraftKings line are within 0.5 points of each other.
In this game, the model projects a total (229.9 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (235.5 points).
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the game is listed at 50.5, 5.1 higher than his season average of 45.4.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 34.5, 2.5 greater than his season average of 32.0.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Pascal Siakam’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.9 points higher than his season average of 20.6.
- VanVleet’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 0.3 greater than his season average of 31.2.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Chris Boucher’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 2.1.
- The Bucks make 49.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.1 percentage points higher than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (46%).
- Milwaukee is 11-9 against the spread and 13-7 overall when it shoots higher than 46% from the field.
- Toronto has an 11-11 record against the spread and a 12-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 49.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Raptors have shot at a 45.3% clip from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points less than the 45.7% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Toronto is 8-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 11-2 against the spread and 13-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45.3% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 39.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is two percentage points higher than opponents of the Raptors have shot from deep (37.8%).
- Milwaukee has put together an 8-8 record against the spread and an 11-5 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto has put up a 10-4 against the spread while going 9-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39.8% from downtown.
- The Raptors’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.6%) is just 0.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (38.8%).
- Toronto is 9-5 against the spread and 10-4 overall when shooting above 38.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has an 11-3 ATS record and a 12-2 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 38.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks hit 15.2 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.5 fewer makes per game than the Raptors give up 15.7.
- When Toronto makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 10-6 against the spread and 11-5 overall. When Milwaukee is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 3-11 ATS and 4-10 straight up.
- The Raptors rank third in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bucks give up the 27th-fewest made threes in the league.
Bucks vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from