The Washington Huskies (4-16) are heavy underdogs (by 10 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Stanford Cardinal (13-8) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 11:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 141.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 18, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model favors the Cardinal by 4.6 points, a much smaller margin than the 10-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Huskies to cover.
The DraftKings total for this game, 141.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 141.4 points, are only 0.1 points apart.
Prediction: Stanford 73, Washington 68
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Cardinal have an average implied point total of 72.4 this season, which is 3.6 points lower than their implied total in Thursday’s game (76).
- Stanford has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (76) seven times this season.
- The 74-point average implied total on the season for the Huskies is eight more points than the team’s 66-point implied total in this matchup.
- Washington has scored more than this game’s implied total of 66 points 11 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Stanford and Washington Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Cardinal are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points higher than the 45.2% the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Stanford is 9-4 against the spread and 12-1 overall in games when it collectively shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- Washington is 5-5 against the spread and 3-7 overall when its opponents shoot better than 46.9% from the field.
- The Huskies are shooting 41.8% from the field, -1.2% lower than the 40.6% the Cardinal’s opponents have shot this season.
- Washington is 4-8 overall and 7-5 against the spread when it makes more than 40.6% of its shots from the field.
- Stanford is 10-1 overall and 6-4 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot over 41.8% from the field.
- The Cardinal shoot 31.3% from deep, 3.4% lower than the 34.7% the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Stanford has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when the team makes more than 34.7% of its shots from three-point range.
- Washington is 4-3 against the spread while putting together a 3-4 straight-up record when its opponents make more than 31.3% of their shots from three-point range.
- The Huskies’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33.3%) is just 0.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Cardinal are averaging (33.1%).
- Washington’s record is 8-3 ATS and 4-7 overall when the team hits more than 33.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Stanford has a 5-6-1 ATS record and a 7-6 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 33.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Cardinal knock down 5.1 three-pointers per game this season, 2.2 fewer made shots on average than the 7.3 per game the Huskies allow.
- The Huskies are 6-4 against the spread and 4-6 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Cardinal are 7-7 ATS and 10-4 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from