The Oregon Ducks (12-4) are 3-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (16-6) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Matthew Knight Arena. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup’s over/under is 140.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 18, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (0.8 points) is a little bit less than the 3-point edge DraftKings gives to the Ducks, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model’s predicted total (140.5 points) and the DraftKings set total (140.5 points) are the same for this contest.
Prediction: Oregon 71, Colorado 70
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Ducks have an average implied point total of 75.6 this season, which is 3.6 points higher than their implied total in Thursday’s game (72).
- Oregon has surpassed its implied point total for this matchup (72) 12 times this season.
- The 73.6-point average implied total on the season for the Buffaloes is 4.6 more points than the team’s 69-point implied total in this matchup.
- Colorado has scored more than this game’s implied total of 69 points 18 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oregon and Colorado Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Ducks make 46.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.3 percentage points higher than the Buffaloes have allowed to their opponents (41.9%).
- In games when Oregon shoots better than 41.9% from the field, it is 11-2 overall and 7-5 against the spread.
- Colorado has a 12-3 record against the spread and a 13-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Buffaloes are shooting 45.9% from the field, 4.4% higher than the 41.5% the Ducks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Colorado is 13-4 overall and 10-6-1 against the spread when it makes more than 41.5% of its attempts from the field.
- Oregon is 6-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games its opponents shoot above 45.9% from the field.
- The Ducks’ 35.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Buffaloes have shot from deep (33%).
- Oregon is 9-2 overall and 6-4 against the spread when it shoots better than 33% from distance.
- Colorado is 8-3-1 against the spread while putting together a 10-2 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 35.8% from downtown.
- The Buffaloes are making 37.3% of their shots from deep, which is five percentage points higher than the 32.3% the Ducks’ are averaging on the season.
- Colorado has a 10-4-1 ATS record and is 13-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 32.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Oregon has an 8-3 straight-up record and a 6-5 ATS record when it has shot better than 37.3% from three-point range.
- Oregon has gone 5-4 against the spread and 8-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Colorado hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-3 ATS and 3-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from