The Miami Heat (11-17) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (12-15) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 as 1.5-point favorites. The Kings have lost four games in a row. The over/under is 223.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 18, 2021, 12:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 18
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Out (Ankle),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Kings (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (223.5)|
|Prediction||Kings 113, Heat 112|
The model has the Kings as 1.0-point favorites in this one despite the opposite prediction from William Hill. However, the margin between the two lines is only 2.5 points.
The William Hill point total for this game is just 1.5 points lower than the model projection.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 9.5 boards, 0.3 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.2.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 2.0 lower than his season average of 34.5.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||25||12.8||7.3||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.7 points lower than his season average of 23.2.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 1.7 less than his season average of 22.2.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 3.9.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Heat are shooting 46.2% from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points lower than the 48.5% the Kings allow to opponents.
- In games Miami shoots higher than 48.5% from the field, it is 5-4-1 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Sacramento is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.2% from the field.
- The Kings are shooting 47.8% from the field, 2.9% higher than the 44.9% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Sacramento has an 11-10 record against the spread and a 10-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.9% from the field.
- This season, Miami has a 7-13-1 record against the spread and a 10-11 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 47.8% from the field.
- The Heat shoot 35.2% from beyond the arc, 4.7% lower than the 39.9% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Miami has a 4-3-1 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when the team hits more than 39.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento has put up an 8-2 against the spread while going 8-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.2% from downtown.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.8%) is 0.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Heat are averaging (37.1%).
- Sacramento has a 6-5 ATS record and is 6-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Miami has a 6-8-1 ATS record and a 7-8 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.8% from three-point range.
- The Heat make 13 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.7 more made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Kings allow.
- When Miami makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 4-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall. When Sacramento is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 2-11 ATS and 1-12 straight up.
- The Kings rank 20th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Heat give up the 29th-fewest made threes in the league.
Heat vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from