The UCF Knights (6-11) host the South Florida Bulls (7-7) in a matchup of AAC teams at Addition Financial Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 17, 2021. The Knights are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 129.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 17, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this game has the Knights favored by 3.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (4.2 points).
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 5.1 points lower than the model projection.
Prediction: UCF 69, South Florida 65
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Knights this season is 71.2 points, 5.2 more points than their implied total of 66 points in Wednesday’s game.
- UCF has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (66) six times this season.
- The 68.5-point average implied total on the season for the Bulls is 5.5 more points than the team’s 63-point implied total in this matchup.
- South Florida has scored more than 63 points in nine games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
UCF and South Florida Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Knights make 41.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is two percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (43.9%).
- UCF has gone 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread when it shoots higher than 43.9% from the field.
- South Florida is 1-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall when its opponents shoot better than 41.9% from the field.
- The Bulls’ 42.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.4 percentage points lower than the Knights have given up to their opponents (43.9%).
- South Florida has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall in games when it shoots above 43.9% from the field.
- When opponents of UCF shoot higher than 42.5% from the field, it is 3-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- The Knights’ 35.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is 5.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls have shot from deep (29.7%).
- UCF has collected a 7-6 record against the spread and a 5-8 straight-up record in games this season when making more than 29.7% of its three-point shots.
- South Florida is 6-5 overall and 3-6 against the spread when its opponents shoot higher than 35.4% from deep.
- The Bulls three-point shooting percentage this season (34.3%) is 1.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Knights are averaging (32.5%).
- South Florida has a 4-3 ATS record and is 6-3 straight-up when the team hits more than 32.5% of its three-point attempts.
- UCF is 5-5 ATS and 4-6 overall in games when shooting above 34.3% from deep.
- The Knights knock down 7.5 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 more makes per game than the Bulls give up (6.2).
- UCF has gone 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When South Florida hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 0-5 ATS and 2-4 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from