The Portland Trail Blazers (16-10) visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (11-15) as 7.5-point favorites after Damian Lillard put up 34 points in the Trail Blazers’ 121-118 victory over the Mavericks. The matchup airs on FS-OK at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. The point total is 225.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 16, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 16
Rodney Hood: Out (Foot),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Harry Giles III: Out (Calf)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Theo Maledon: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Knee),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (225.5)|
|Prediction||Thunder 114, Trail Blazers 113|
The model line is much more favorable to the Thunder compared to the DraftKings line, a 7.7 point difference, and has them favored to win Tuesday’s game outright. Put your money on the Thunder.
The DraftKings total for this game, 225.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 225.7 points, are only 0.2 points apart.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||24||14.9||2.2||1.3||0.7||0.2||3.2|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Lillard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 0.6 greater than his season average of 40.9.
- Enes Kanter’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 7.5 rebounds, 3.4 rebounds less than his season average of 10.9.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots less than his season average of 4.8.
- Derrick Jones Jr.’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 2.1 points lower than his season average of 22.6.
- Darius Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 6.5 boards, 1.0 rebound lower than his season average of 7.5.
- Al Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Horford’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
- The Trail Blazers make 44.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points lower than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- Portland has a 7-2 record against the spread and an 8-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 5-2-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall when its opponents make more than 44.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder are shooting 45% from the field, 2.7% lower than the 47.7% the Trail Blazers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 47.7% from the field.
- This season, Portland has a 7-1 record against the spread and a 6-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 45% from the field.
- The Trail Blazers’ 38.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Thunder have shot from beyond the arc (34.8%).
- Portland has a 13-6 record against the spread and a 14-5 record overall when the team hits more than 34.8% of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma City is 14-5 against the spread and 9-10 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38.5% from deep.
- The Thunder shoot 33.9% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 2.9 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.8%).
- Oklahoma City is 6-2-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall when shooting above 36.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Portland has a 7-2 ATS record and a 7-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.9% from three-point range.
- The Trail Blazers connect on 16.1 three-pointers per game this season, 3.4 more made shots on average than the 12.7 per game the Thunder give up.
- Portland is 13-6 against the spread and 14-5 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 5-5-1 ATS and 3-8 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Thunder rank 16th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Trail Blazers give up the 21st-fewest made threes in the league.
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from