The New Orleans Pelicans (11-15) are 1-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (11-11) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at FedExForum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The over/under in the matchup is 230.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 16, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 16
De’Anthony Melton: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Desmond Bane: Out (Personal),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Day To Day (Foot)
Josh Hart: Day To Day (Back)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (-1)|
|Total Pick||Under (230)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 114, Pelicans 110|
Both FanDuel and the model expect the Grizzlies to walk away with the win, but the model spread (3.5) is 2.5 points further in their direction.
The model predicts a total 5.5 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 18.5, 0.1 points greater than his season average of 18.4.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.3 less than his season average of 29.8.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- De’Anthony Melton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 2.6 lower than his season average of 34.1.
- Lonzo Ball’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 1.6 higher than his season average of 22.9.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is the same percentage of shots the Pelicans’ opponents have knocked down.
- Memphis is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- New Orleans has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 10-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Pelicans have shot at a 47.6% rate from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points greater than the 47.4% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- New Orleans has put together a 9-7 record against the spread and an 8-8 straight up record in games it shoots above 47.4% from the field.
- This season, Memphis has a 10-4 record against the spread and a 9-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 47.6% from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 36.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pelicans have shot from deep (39%).
- Memphis has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when the team knocks down more than 39% of its three-point shots.
- New Orleans is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.5% from deep.
- The Pelicans shoot 35.8% from three-point distance this season. That’s 2.2 percentage points lower than the Grizzlies have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38%).
- New Orleans is 8-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when shooting over 38% as a team from three-point range.
- Memphis has a 7-2 ATS record and a 6-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.8% from three-point range.
- The Grizzlies’ 11.5 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.4 more made shots on average than the 11.1 per game the Pelicans allow.
- Memphis is 7-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while New Orleans is 6-14 ATS and 6-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Grizzlies make the 23rd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pelicans allow the most makes from beyond the arc.
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from