The Milwaukee Bucks (16-11) are favored (by 5.5 points) to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (12-15) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 234.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 16, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 16
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
OG Anunoby: Day To Day (Calf),
Yuta Watanabe: Day To Day (Ankle),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (234.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 119, Raptors 111|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Bucks favored by 5.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (8.1 points).
In this game, the model projects a total (229.7 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (234.5 points).
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 44.5, 0.7 lower than his season average of 45.2.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 1.0 lower than his season average of 32.5.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Pascal Siakam’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 2.0 higher than his season average of 32.5.
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 30.7.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Chris Boucher’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 2.0.
- The Bucks make 49.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.3 percentage points higher than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (45.9%).
- Milwaukee has an 11-8 record against the spread and a 13-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
- Toronto has a 10-11 record against the spread and an 11-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 49.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Raptors have shot at a 45.1% rate from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points fewer than the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Toronto is 8-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 9-2 record against the spread and an 11-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 45.1% from the field.
- The Bucks shoot 39.9% from deep, 2.1% higher than the 37.8% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 8-7 against the spread and 11-4 overall when it shoots better than 37.8% from distance.
- Toronto is 9-4 against the spread and 8-5 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.9% from deep.
- The Raptors are making 38.6% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 0.1 percentage points fewer than the 38.7% the Bucks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Toronto has an 8-5 ATS record and is 9-4 straight-up when the team makes more than 38.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee is 11-3 ATS and 12-2 overall in games it shoots above 38.6% from deep.
- The Bucks make 15.2 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.4 fewer makes per game than the Raptors give up 15.6.
- When Toronto makes more threes than its opponents, it is 9-6 against the spread and 10-5 overall. When Milwaukee is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 3-10 ATS and 4-9 straight up.
- The Raptors make the third-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks give up the 27th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from