The Washington Wizards (7-17) host the Houston Rockets (11-15) as 1.5-point favorites after Bradley Beal went off for 35 points in the Wizards’ 104-91 victory over the Celtics. The game airs on NBA TV at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 15, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 228.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 15, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 15
Anthony Gill: Day To Day (Illness),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Out (Ankle),
Victor Oladipo: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Rockets 115, Wizards 111|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Rockets in this one. The model favors them while DraftKings has the Wizards favored and the difference between the two is 5.0 points.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 2.3 points highter than the model projection.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 7.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds less than his season average of 9.0.
- Beal’s points prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 3.4 points lower than his season average of 32.9.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Alex Len’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 1.0 less than his season average of 33.5.
- John Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 29.2.
- Victor Oladipo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Oladipo’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Wizards are shooting 44.8% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points lower than the 45.2% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Washington has a 5-6 record against the spread and a 3-8 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- Houston is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.8% from the field.
- The Rockets have shot at a 44.6% clip from the field this season, three percentage points less than the 47.6% shooting opponents of the Wizards have averaged.
- Houston is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it shoots higher than 47.6% from the field.
- When Washington’s opponents shoot higher than 44.6% from the field, it is 3-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- The Wizards are hitting 33.6% of their three-point shots this season, 2.2% lower than the 35.8% the Rockets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Washington has assembled a 7-3 record against the spread and a 4-6 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 35.8% of its three-point shots.
- Houston is 6-4-1 against the spread and 7-4 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 33.6% from deep.
- The Rockets are making 34.5% of their shots from deep, which is only 4.3 percentage points fewer than the 38.8% the Wizards’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Houston has a 6-2 ATS record and is 6-2 straight-up when the team hits more than 38.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington is 5-3 ATS and 4-4 overall in games it shoots above 34.5% from deep.
- The Wizards’ 11.5 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.5 fewer made shots on average than the 14 per game the Rockets give up.
- Houston is 8-7-1 against the spread and 9-7 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Washington is 6-10 ATS and 4-13 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Wizards rank 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Rockets give up the seventh-fewest made threes in the league.
Wizards vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from