Lou Williams leads the Los Angeles Clippers (20-8) into a matchup against the Miami Heat (11-15) after scoring 30 points in a 128-111 win over the Cavaliers. The Heat are 6-point underdogs in the game on Monday, February 15, 2021, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has a point total of 220.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 15, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 15
Paul George: Out (Foot)
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Ankle),
Chris Silva: Day To Day (Hip),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-6)|
|Total Pick||Under (220.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 116, Heat 104|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Clippers winning by a considerably greater margin (11.8 points). Take the Clippers.
The model’s predicted total (219.5 points) and the DraftKings set total (220.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 38.5, 0.9 greater than his season average of 37.6.
- Paul George’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.5 lower than his season average of 36.0.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 34.0.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.8 lower than his season average of 33.3.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Butler’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- The Clippers are shooting 48.4% from the field this season, 3.9 percentage points higher than the 44.5% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 14-8 against the spread and 18-4 overall when it shoots higher than 44.5% from the field.
- Miami is 7-14 against the spread and 11-10 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.4% from the field.
- The Heat’s 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Clippers have allowed to their opponents.
- Miami is 7-8 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot over 46.1% from the field, it is 9-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- The Clippers shoot 42.2% from three-point range, 5.3% higher than the 36.9% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 12-8 against the spread and 15-5 overall when it shoots better than 36.9% from distance.
- Miami is 8-13 against the spread while putting up an 11-10 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 42.2% from three-point range.
- The Heat are hitting 35.7% of their shots from three-point distance, which is just 0.4 percentage points fewer than the 36.1% the Clippers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Miami has a 6-7 ATS record and is 9-4 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 11-5 ATS and 13-3 overall in games it shoots over 35.7% from deep.
- The Clippers knock down 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 more made shots on average than the 13.2 per game the Heat give up.
- Los Angeles has gone 15-4 against the spread and 18-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Miami hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-12 ATS and 4-11 straight up.
- The Clippers rank fifth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Heat give up the 29th-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Heat Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from