The Sacramento Kings (12-14) are underdogs (+4) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (16-12) at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The game airs on YES. The point total in the matchup is set at 238.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 15, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 15
DeAndre Jordan: Day To Day (Personal),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Iman Shumpert: Out (Left Hamstring)
Marvin Bagley III: Day To Day (Calf),
De’Aaron Fox: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Kings (+4)|
|Total Pick||Under (238)|
|Prediction||Nets 119, Kings 117|
The model and DraftKings both have the Nets taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (2.1 points). Lean towards taking the Kings.
In this game, the model projects a total (235.2 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (238 points).
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.5 points lower than his season average of 29.0.
- James Harden’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 41.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 41.8.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 3.3.
- Harden’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||24||12.5||7.3||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s assists prop over/under for the contest is set at 7.5 assists, 0.7 assists higher than his season average of 6.8.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 8.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.7.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.7 shots higher than his season average of 3.8.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Nets are shooting 49.7% from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points higher than the 48.1% the Kings allow to opponents.
- In games Brooklyn shoots better than 48.1% from the field, it is 8-10 against the spread and 12-6 overall.
- Sacramento is 11-6 against the spread and 10-7 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 49.7% from the field.
- The Kings are shooting 47.6% from the field, 1.3% higher than the 46.3% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento has put together a 9-8 record against the spread and an 8-9 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.3% from the field.
- Brooklyn is 9-8 against the spread and 12-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 47.6% from the field.
- The Nets’ 39.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Kings have shot from beyond the arc (38.9%).
- Brooklyn has a 10-7 record against the spread and a 13-4 record overall when the team makes more than 38.9% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento has put up a 12-2 against the spread while going 11-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39.6% from downtown.
- The Kings are hitting 36.8% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is -0.7 percentage points fewer than the 36.1% the Nets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento has a 6-6 ATS record and is 6-6 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 7-7 ATS and 9-5 overall in games it shoots over 36.8% from deep.
- The Nets’ 14.5 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.2 more made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Kings allow.
- Brooklyn is 8-11 against the spread and 11-8 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Sacramento is 2-10 ATS and 1-11 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Kings are the 21st-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Nets allow the 13th-fewest makes from deep.
Nets vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from