The Washington Huskies (3-16) are expected to extend a five-game losing streak when they visit the Washington State Cougars (12-9) as 7.5-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Friel Court. The matchup airs on PACN. The matchup has an over/under of 142 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 15, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Cougars have an average implied point total of 72.5 this season, which is 2.5 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (75).
- Washington State has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (75) six times.
- The Huskies’ average implied point total on the season (73.9 points) is 6.9 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (67 points).
- Washington will look to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (67) for the 11th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Washington State and Washington Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Cougars are shooting 41.5% from the field this season, 3.9 percentage points lower than the 45.4% the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Washington State has amassed a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- Washington is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot better than 41.5% from the field.
- The Huskies are shooting 41.8% from the field, -1.2% lower than the 40.6% the Cougars’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington has compiled a 6-5 record against the spread and a 3-8 straight up record in games it shoots above 40.6% from the field.
- Washington State is 6-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 41.8% from the field.
- The Cougars’ 34.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Huskies have shot from beyond the arc (35.2%).
- Washington State is 6-4 overall and 5-5 against the spread when it shoots better than 35.2% from distance.
- Washington has a 3-5 record against the spread while going 2-6 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 34.1% from deep.
- The Huskies shoot 33.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 2.1 percentage points higher than the Cougars have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (31.2%).
- Washington’s record is 7-3 ATS and 3-7 overall when the team makes more than 31.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington State has an 8-6 ATS record and an 11-3 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 33.3% of its three-point attempts.
- When Washington State makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 7-5-1 against the spread and 7-6 overall. When Washington is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-7 ATS and 0-8 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from