The Indiana Pacers (14-13) host the Chicago Bulls (10-15) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 15, 2021. The Pacers are 5.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is set at 229 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 15, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 15
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Out (Quad),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229)|
|Prediction||Pacers 117, Bulls 110|
The FanDuel line for this game has the Pacers favored by 5.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (7.0 points).
The FanDuel point total for this matchup is just 1.7 points highter than the model projection.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 3.5 less than his season average of 32.0.
- T.J. McConnell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 13.5, 1.9 less than his season average of 15.4.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 3.4.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||14||12.8||8.0||2.4||0.6||0.6||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||16||11.6||6.3||2.0||0.6||0.2||1.8|
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is set at 39.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 38.8.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.0.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Pacers are shooting 47.5% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points lower than the 47.9% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Indiana has a 10-5 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.9% from the field.
- Chicago’s record is 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall when its opponents make more than 47.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 48.1% from the field, 1.9% higher than the 46.2% the Pacers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Chicago has an 11-6 record against the spread and a 7-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 46.2% from the field.
- Indiana is 12-5 against the spread and 13-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.1% from the field.
- The Pacers are hitting 37.1% of their three-point shots this season, 0.4% higher than the 36.7% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Indiana is 8-5 against the spread and 8-5 overall when it shoots better than 36.7% from distance.
- Chicago has put up a 7-4 against the spread while going 7-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.1% from deep.
- The Bulls are making 38.2% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is just 0.4 percentage points greater than the 37.8% the Pacers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago is 9-4 ATS and 6-7 overall when the team hits more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana has a 9-4 ATS record and a 9-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.2% from three-point range.
- The Pacers’ 12.6 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.1 fewer made shots on average than the 13.7 per game the Bulls give up.
- When Chicago makes more threes than its opponents, it is 7-6 against the spread and 7-6 overall. When Indiana is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 6-8 ATS and 7-7 straight up.
- The Bulls make the 10th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pacers allow the 10th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Pacers vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from