Two of the league’s best scorers hit the court when Trae Young (12th, 26.0 PPG) and the Atlanta Hawks (11-15) visit Julius Randle (11th, 22.4 PPG) and the New York Knicks (13-15) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The Hawks are 1.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 216.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 15, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 15
Rajon Rondo: Out (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
Tony Snell: Day To Day (Achilles),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Frank Ntilikina: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (216.5)|
|Prediction||Knicks 110, Hawks 106|
The model line is much more favorable to the Knicks compared to the FanDuel line, a 5.4 point difference, and has them favored to win Monday’s game outright. Put your money on the Knicks.
The model’s predicted total (215.9 points) and the FanDuel set total (216.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Young’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 9.5 assists, 0.1 greater than his season average of 9.4.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 12.5 rebounds, 1.4 rebounds less than his season average of 13.9.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 2.2.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Randle’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 4.5 assists, 1.1 lower than his season average of 5.6.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- This season, the Hawks have a 44.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% higher than the 43.1% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Atlanta has an 11-8 record against the spread and a 9-10 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 43.1% from the field.
- New York is 12-4 against the spread and 11-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44.9% from the field.
- The Knicks are shooting 45.1% from the field, -0.4% higher than the 45.5% the Hawks’ opponents have shot this season.
- New York is 10-4 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- When Atlanta’s opponents shoot higher than 45.1% from the field, it is 9-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- The Hawks are knocking down 35.5% of their three-point shots this season, 4.1% higher than the 31.4% the Knicks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Atlanta has assembled a 13-7 record against the spread and an 11-9 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 31.4% of its three-point shots.
- New York is 11-8 against the spread and 11-8 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35.5% from deep.
- The Knicks are knocking down 35.5% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 2.1 percentage points higher than the 33.4% the Hawks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York is 12-5-1 against the spread and 10-8 overall when shooting over 33.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Atlanta has a 10-8 ATS record and a 10-8 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 35.5% of its three-point shots.
- The Hawks hit 12.4 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 more made shots on average than the 9.8 per game the Knicks allow.
- When Atlanta makes more threes than its opponents, it is 8-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall. When New York is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 8-10 ATS and 6-12 straight up.
- The Hawks are the 19th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Knicks allow the eighth-fewest makes from deep.
Hawks vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from