Two of the best teams in the league will meet when the Utah Jazz (22-5) and the Philadelphia 76ers (18-9), square off on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Vivint Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET. The Jazz are 6.5-point home favorites. The point total in the matchup is set at 228.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 10:06 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs 76ers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 15
Mike Conley: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Ankle)
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Back),
Shake Milton: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228)|
|Prediction||Jazz 117, 76ers 106|
The Jazz are the bet in this matchup. They’re favored by 4.2 more points in the model than FanDuel (10.7 to 6.5).
The model projects a total 5.2 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 0.7 points lower than his season average of 24.2.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 26.0.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Rudy Gobert’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 2.8.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 1.1 points lower than his season average of 29.6.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 0.2 higher than his season average of 30.3.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Simmons’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Jazz make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.6 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (45%).
- In games Utah shoots higher than 45% from the field, it is 16-1-1 against the spread and 18-0 overall.
- Philadelphia has a 9-8-1 record against the spread and a 13-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.6% of their shots from the field.
- The 76ers are shooting 48% from the field, 4.2% higher than the 43.8% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia is 12-9-1 against the spread and 17-5 overall when it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 19-2-1 record against the spread and a 21-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 48% from the field.
- The Jazz shoot 39.5% from three-point range, 2.4% higher than the 37.1% the 76ers allow to opponents.
- Utah is 14-1-1 against the spread and 15-1 overall when it shoots better than 37.1% from distance.
- Philadelphia is 13-4-1 against the spread while putting up a 14-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.5% from downtown.
- The 76ers shoot 35.9% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 0.6 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.3%).
- Philadelphia has a 9-2-1 ATS record and is 11-1 straight-up when the team makes more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 13-0-1 ATS record and a 14-0 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- The Jazz connect on 16.7 three-pointers per game this season, 6.3 more makes per game than the 76ers give up (10.4).
- Utah has gone 19-2-1 against the spread and 20-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 8-9-1 ATS and 10-8 straight up.
- The Jazz make the most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers give up the 14th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from