The Washington Wizards (6-17) are 6-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Boston Celtics (13-11) on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at Capital One Arena. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on NBCS-BOS. The point total for the matchup is set at 231.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 7:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 14
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Semi Ojeleye: Day To Day (Knee),
Robert Williams III: Day To Day (Left Hip)
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-6)|
|Total Pick||Under (231.5)|
|Prediction||Celtics 117, Wizards 110|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Celtics favored by six, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (7.3 points).
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 4.7 points highter than the model projection.
Celtics Key Players
Wizards Key Players
- This season, the Celtics have a 46.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% lower than the 48.1% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have knocked down.
- Boston is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it shoots higher than 48.1% from the field.
- Washington has a 3-6 record against the spread and a 3-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards’ 45% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.1 percentage points lower than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- Washington has compiled a 4-4 record against the spread and a 3-5 straight up record in games it shoots above 47.1% from the field.
- Boston is 6-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45% from the field.
- The Celtics are making 38.8% of their three-point shots this season, 0.6% lower than the 39.4% the Wizards allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Boston has a 9-3 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when the team connects on more than 39.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington is 6-6 against the spread while putting up a 4-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 38.8% from three-point distance.
- The Wizards are knocking down 34% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is two percentage points fewer than the 36% the Celtics’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Washington is 7-3 ATS and 4-6 overall when the team hits more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston has a 5-5 ATS record and a 4-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34% from three-point distance.
- The Celtics make 12.7 three-pointers per game this season, one more made shot on average than the 11.7 per game the Wizards allow.
- Boston is 8-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Washington is 5-10 ATS and 3-13 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Celtics are the 18th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Wizards allow the 24th-fewest makes from deep.
Celtics vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from