The Oklahoma City Thunder (10-15) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (16-10) on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at Chesapeake Energy Arena as heavy, 11-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup’s point total is 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 14
Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Theo Maledon: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out (Knee),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+11)|
|Total Pick||Over (225.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 117, Thunder 110|
The model favors the Bucks by 6.5 points, a much smaller margin than the 11-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Thunder to cover.
The model projects a total 1.8 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 12.5 rebounds, 1.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.2.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.1 lower than his season average of 32.6.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 1.2 less than his season average of 34.7.
- Darius Bazley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 20.8.
- Al Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Hamidou Diallo’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 1.1.
- The Bucks make 49.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is three percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- Milwaukee is 11-7 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
- Oklahoma City is 11-4-1 against the spread and 7-9 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 49.3% from the field.
- The Thunder are shooting 44.9% from the field, 0.6% lower than the 45.5% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma City is 8-3-1 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 9-2 against the spread and 11-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.9% from the field.
- The Bucks are making 40.1% of their three-point shots this season, 5.3% higher than the 34.8% the Thunder allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee is 10-9 against the spread and 13-6 overall when it shoots better than 34.8% from distance.
- Oklahoma City is 13-5-1 against the spread and 8-11 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 40.1% from deep.
- The Thunder shoot 33.7% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 4.9 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38.6%).
- Oklahoma City is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when shooting above 38.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee is 7-0 ATS and 7-0 overall in games it shoots over 33.7% from deep.
- The Bucks hit 15.3 three-pointers per game this season, 2.7 more makes per game than the Thunder give up (12.6).
- Milwaukee is 10-4 against the spread and 12-2 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 5-5-1 ATS and 3-8 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Bucks rank fourth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Thunder give up the 16th-fewest made threes in the league.
Bucks vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from