A game after he put up 42 points in a 123-112 win over the Kings, Nikola Vucevic leads the Orlando Magic (10-17) on the road against the Phoenix Suns (16-9) as 8.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs on FS-FL, starts at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 218.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 14
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Day To Day (Knee),
James Ennis III: Day To Day (Groin),
Cole Anthony: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Frank Mason III: Out (Groin),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
Evan Fournier: Day To Day (Back),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (218)|
|Prediction||Suns 115, Magic 102|
The Suns are the bet in this contest. They’re favored by 4.6 more points in the model than DraftKings (13.1 to 8.5).
The DraftKings total for this game, 218 points, and the model’s projected total, 217.8 points, are only 0.2 points apart.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 2.2 higher than his season average of 32.3.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 1.3 less than his season average of 29.8.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Deandre Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Vucevic’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 15.5 boards, 4.0 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.5.
- Markelle Fultz’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots greater than his season average of 2.7.
- Vucevic’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
- The Suns are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 47.4% the Magic allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 11-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it shoots higher than 47.4% from the field.
- Orlando’s record is 4-5 against the spread and 4-5 overall when its opponents make more than 47.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic are shooting 43.1% from the field, 2.8% lower than the 45.9% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Orlando is 8-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
- When Phoenix’s opponents shoot higher than 43.1% from the field, it is 6-2-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Suns’ 36.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Magic have shot from deep (37.3%).
- Phoenix has a 10-2 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when the team makes more than 37.3% of its three-point shots.
- Orlando is 9-4 against the spread while putting together an 8-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.1% from downtown.
- The Magic’s three-point shooting percentage this season (35.3%) is 0.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Suns are averaging (35.5%).
- Orlando has a 10-5 ATS record and is 8-7 straight-up when the team hits more than 35.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix has an 8-3-1 ATS record and a 9-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.3% from three-point range.
- The Suns hit 12.9 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 more made shots on average than the 11.4 per game the Magic give up.
- Phoenix has gone 12-5 against the spread and 12-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Orlando hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 4-12 ATS and 3-13 straight up.
- The Suns make the 14th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Magic give up the 23rd-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from