The Memphis Grizzlies (10-11) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (12-13) on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 229.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 14
Sean McDermott: Day To Day (Shoulder),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Shoulder),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Desmond Bane: Out (Personal),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Calf),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot)
Marvin Bagley III: Day To Day (Calf),
De’Aaron Fox: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Kings (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Kings 114, Grizzlies 113|
While DraftKings has the Grizzlies winning by 1.5, the model has the Kings taking home the victory, though the margin is fairly small (2.3 points). Lean toward taking the Kings.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 2.6 points highter than the model projection.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.8 higher than his season average of 28.7.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 11.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.9.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||24||12.5||7.3||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s assists prop total for the matchup is listed at 7.5 assists, 0.8 assists higher than his season average of 6.7.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 2.0 higher than his season average of 22.5.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 4.0.
- Tyrese Haliburton’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points lower than the 47.9% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Memphis is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it shoots better than 47.9% from the field.
- Sacramento’s record is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when its opponents make more than 46.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings’ 47.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- Sacramento has put together an 8-6 record against the spread and an 8-6 straight up record in games it shoots over 47.3% from the field.
- When Memphis’ opponents shoot over 47.5% from the field, it is 9-4-1 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- The Grizzlies’ 36.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from deep (38.8%).
- Memphis has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when the team hits more than 38.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 9-2 against the spread while putting up an 8-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.4% from three-point range.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.3%) is only 1.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Grizzlies are averaging (38.7%).
- Sacramento is 5-4 ATS and 5-4 overall when the team hits more than 38.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has a 5-3-1 ATS record and a 5-4 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 37.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Grizzlies’ 11.7 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.8 fewer made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Kings allow.
- Sacramento has gone 11-2 against the spread and 10-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-7 ATS and 5-7 straight up.
- The Grizzlies rank 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Kings allow the 19th-fewest made threes in the league.
Grizzlies vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from