The Los Angeles Clippers (19-8) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-17) as heavy, 10-point favorites after Kawhi Leonard scored 33 points in the Clippers’ 125-106 victory over the Bulls. The matchup airs on NBA TV at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 219.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 14
Paul George: Out (Foot)
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Finger),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-10)|
|Total Pick||Over (219.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 118, Cavaliers 101|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Clippers winning by a considerably more robust margin (16.6 points). Take the Clippers.
The DraftKings total for this game, 219.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 219.5 points, are only 0.0 points apart.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Leonard’s points prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 0.8 points higher than his season average of 26.7.
- Serge Ibaka’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 2.6 greater than his season average of 19.9.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 2.1 lower than his season average of 29.6.
- Andre Drummond’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 13.5 boards, equal to his season average of 13.5.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Jarrett Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Clippers are shooting 48.5% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 48% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has an 11-5 record against the spread and a 13-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 48% from the field.
- Cleveland is 8-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.5% from the field.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 44.9% clip from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points less than the 46.5% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Cleveland has compiled a 7-2 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 6-2 record against the spread and an 8-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.9% from the field.
- The Clippers are hitting 42.2% of their three-point shots this season, 2.5% higher than the 39.7% the Cavaliers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles has collected an 11-7 record against the spread and a 14-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 39.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Cleveland has put up a 10-8 against the spread while going 10-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 42.2% from deep.
- The Cavaliers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.2%) is 2.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (36.3%).
- Cleveland is 7-3 ATS and 6-4 overall when the team makes more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 10-2 ATS and 11-1 overall in games it shoots above 34.2% from deep.
- The Clippers hit 14.6 three-pointers per game this season, 5.5 more makes per game than the Cavaliers give up (9.1).
- Los Angeles has gone 14-4 against the spread and 17-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Cleveland makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-15 ATS and 6-15 straight up.
- The Clippers are the fifth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Cavaliers give up the 21st-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from