The Cincinnati Bearcats (6-7) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the UCF Knights (6-10) on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at Fifth Third Arena as 5.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is set at 136.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 14, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model and DraftKings both have the Bearcats taking home the victory, but the model has them winning by slightly less (3.3 points). Lean towards taking the Knights.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 1.1 points lower than the model projection.
Prediction: Cincinnati 70, UCF 67
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Bearcats this season is 71.5 points, 0.5 more points than their implied total of 71 points in Sunday’s game.
- Cincinnati has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (71) five times.
- The 71.3-point average implied total on the season for the Knights is 6.3 more points than the team’s 65-point implied total in this matchup.
- UCF has scored more than this game’s implied total of 65 points seven times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Cincinnati and UCF Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Bearcats have a 42.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.1% lower than the 43.6% of shots the Knights’ opponents have knocked down.
- Cincinnati has gone 4-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it shoots better than 43.6% from the field.
- UCF’s record is 3-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall when its opponents make more than 42.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Knights are shooting 42% from the field, 1.9% lower than the 43.9% the Bearcats’ opponents have shot this season.
- UCF has put together a 4-1 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall in games when it shoots higher than 43.9% from the field.
- Cincinnati is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 42% from the field.
- The Bearcats’ 28.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Knights have shot from beyond the arc (32.9%).
- Cincinnati is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it shoots better than 32.9% from distance.
- UCF has put together a 3-2 straight-up record and gone 2-3 against the spread in games when its opponents shoot over 28.8% from downtown.
- The Knights are knocking down 35.2% of their shots from deep, which is 4.3 percentage points higher than the 30.9% the Bearcats’ are averaging on the season.
- UCF is 5-7 overall and 6-6 against the spread when it shoots over 30.9% as a team from three-point distance.
- Cincinnati is 2-6 ATS and 5-4 overall in games when shooting above 35.2% from deep.
- The Bearcats connect on 6.3 three-pointers per game this season, just one fewer made shot on average than the 7.3 per game the Knights give up.
- UCF is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Cincinnati is 1-3 ATS and 2-2 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from