The South Florida Bulls (7-6) host the Tulane Green Wave (8-8) in a matchup of AAC teams at Yuengling Center, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021. The Green Wave are 6-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 125.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 14, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Green Wave (+6)
The model favors the Bulls by 4.9 points, just 1.1 less than the 6-point spread set by DraftKings.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (130.1 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (125 points).
Prediction: South Florida 68, Tulane 63
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Bulls have an average implied point total of 68.7 this season, which is 2.7 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (66).
- South Florida has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (66) eight times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Green Wave (70.5) is 10.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (60).
- Tulane has scored more than 60 points 10 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
South Florida and Tulane Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Bulls have a 42.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% higher than the 40.8% of shots the Green Wave’s opponents have made.
- South Florida is 4-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall in games when it shoots higher than 40.8% from the field.
- Tulane is 6-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 42.6% from the field.
- The Green Wave have shot at a 37.1% clip from the field this season, 6.9 percentage points fewer than the 44% shooting opponents of the Bulls have averaged.
- This season, Tulane has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44% from the field.
- When opponents of South Florida shoot above 37.1% from the field, it is 0-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Bulls’ 34.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Green Wave have shot from deep (34.1%).
- South Florida has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when the team makes more than 34.1% of its shots from three-point range.
- Tulane is 4-3 against the spread while putting up a 6-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 34.6% from three-point distance.
- The Green Wave are hitting 28.9% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 0.2 percentage points fewer than the 29.1% the Bulls’ are averaging on the season.
- Tulane is 6-2 straight-up and has a 5-3 ATS record when the team makes more than 29.1% of its three-point attempts.
- South Florida has a 4-3 straight-up record and a 2-4 ATS record when it has shot better than 28.9% from three-point distance.
- When Tulane makes more threes than its opponents, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall. When South Florida is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 0-4 ATS and 2-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from