Remy Martin leads the Arizona State Sun Devils (6-9) into a matchup with the Oregon State Beavers (10-9) after scoring 30 points in a 75-64 loss to Oregon. The Sun Devils are 5-point favorites in the game on Sunday, February 14, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has a point total of 141.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 14, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Sun Devils (-5)
The model line and the DraftKings line are within 0.5 points of each other.
The model projects a total 4.1 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Prediction: Arizona State 75, Oregon State 70
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Sun Devils this season is 79 points, six more points than their implied total of 73 points in Sunday’s game.
- Arizona State has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (73) seven times this season.
- The 73.3-point average implied total on the season for the Beavers is 5.3 more points than the team’s 68-point implied total in this matchup.
- Oregon State has totaled more than 68 points in 11 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Arizona State and Oregon State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Sun Devils make 43.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Beavers have allowed to their opponents (43.1%).
- Arizona State has a 6-3 straight-up record and a 1-6-1 record against the spread in games it shoots better than 43.1% from the field.
- Oregon State has a 6-2-1 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 43.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Beavers’ 42% shooting percentage from the field this season is three percentage points lower than the Sun Devils have allowed to their opponents (45%).
- This season, Oregon State has a 5-0 record overall and a 3-0-1 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45% from the field.
- Arizona State is 3-1 overall and 0-3 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot over 42% from the field.
- The Sun Devils shoot 32.1% from deep, 1.7% higher than the 30.4% the Beavers allow to opponents.
- Arizona State has a 1-6-1 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall when the team knocks down more than 30.4% of its three-point shots.
- Oregon State has put together a 7-1 against the spread while going 7-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 32.1% from downtown.
- The Beavers are knocking down 35.5% of their shots from deep, which is 0.2 percentage points higher than the 35.3% the Sun Devils’ are averaging on the season.
- Oregon State’s record is 5-3-1 ATS and 8-2 overall when the team makes more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Arizona State has a 1-5 ATS record and a 4-3 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 35.5% of its three-point attempts.
- When Arizona State makes more threes than its opponents, it is 1-5 against the spread and 2-4 overall. When Oregon State is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 3-3-1 ATS and 4-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from