The Minnesota Timberwolves (6-20) visit the Toronto Raptors (12-14) as 8.5-point underdogs after Malik Beasley scored 31 points in the Timberwolves’ 120-114 loss to the Hornets. The game airs on FS-N at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 229.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 14
OG Anunoby: Day To Day (Calf),
Yuta Watanabe: Day To Day (Ankle),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Jarrett Culver: Out (Left Ankle),
D’Angelo Russell: Out (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Raptors (-8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Raptors 118, Timberwolves 106|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Raptors winning by a considerably more robust margin (12.1 points). Take the Raptors.
The model projects a total 4.7 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Pascal Siakam’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 1.9 points greater than his season average of 20.6.
- Kyle Lowry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.1 higher than his season average of 29.4.
- Fred VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 3.2.
- Chris Boucher’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
Timberwolves Key Players
Timberwolves Player Props
- Karl-Anthony Towns’ rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 9.5 boards, 1.8 rebounds less than his season average of 11.3.
- Ricky Rubio’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 4.7 greater than his season average of 15.8.
- Beasley’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 3.3.
- Towns’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The Raptors make 45.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.5 percentage points lower than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (47.7%).
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 47.7% from the field, it is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Minnesota is 5-1-1 against the spread and 2-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 45.2% from the field.
- The Timberwolves’ 43.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.8 percentage points lower than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- This season, Minnesota has a 3-3-1 record against the spread and a 0-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.7% from the field.
- This season, Toronto has a 6-5 record against the spread and a 7-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 43.9% from the field.
- The Raptors shoot 38.9% from deep, 1.3% higher than the 37.6% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Toronto has put together an 8-6 record against the spread and a 9-5 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 37.6% of its three-point shots.
- Minnesota has put up a 10-4-1 against the spread while going 6-9 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 38.9% from deep.
- The Timberwolves’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35%) is 2.7 percentage points lower than opponents of the Raptors are averaging (37.7%).
- Minnesota has a 5-3-2 ATS record and is 3-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto is 7-2 ATS and 6-3 overall in games it shoots over 35% from deep.
- The Raptors connect on 15.8 three-pointers per game this season, 3.4 more made shots on average than the 12.4 per game the Timberwolves give up.
- When Toronto makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 9-6 against the spread and 10-5 overall. When Minnesota is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 0-8 ATS and 0-8 straight up.
- The Timberwolves rank 20th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Raptors allow the 26th-fewest made threes in the league.
Raptors vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from