The Houston Rockets (11-14) are favored (-1) to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (12-15) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The contest airs on MSG. The matchup has an over/under of 209.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 13, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 13
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Out (Ankle),
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Thigh),
Victor Oladipo: Day To Day (Foot)
Frank Ntilikina: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Mitchell Robinson: Day To Day (Hand)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+1)|
|Total Pick||Over (209.5)|
|Prediction||Knicks 108, Rockets 105|
While DraftKings has the Rockets winning by one, the model has the Knicks taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (4.0 points). Take the Knicks.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 3.2 points lower than the model projection.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.5 points less than his season average of 22.0.
- John Wall’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.5 higher than his season average of 29.0.
- Eric Gordon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Victor Oladipo’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 9.5 rebounds, 1.6 rebounds less than his season average of 11.1.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The Rockets make 44.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.6 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (43.3%).
- Houston is 8-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it shoots higher than 43.3% from the field.
- New York has an 11-4 record against the spread and a 10-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 44.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks’ 44.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Rockets have given up to their opponents.
- New York has compiled an 11-4 record against the spread and a 10-5 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.9% from the field.
- This season, Houston has a 7-5 record against the spread and an 8-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.8% from the field.
- The Rockets shoot 35.2% from deep, 3.2% higher than the 32% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Houston is 8-4-1 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it shoots better than 32% from distance.
- New York has put up a 10-6 against the spread while going 10-6 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35.2% from deep.
- The Knicks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.2%) is -0.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Rockets are averaging (35.6%).
- New York has an 11-6 ATS record and is 9-8 straight-up when the team makes more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston has a 7-5-1 ATS record and an 8-5 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.2% from three-point range.
- The Rockets knock down 14.3 three-pointers per game this season, 4.6 more makes per game than the Knicks give up (9.7).
- Houston has gone 8-7-1 against the spread and 9-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New York makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 8-10 ATS and 6-12 straight up.
- The Knicks make the 29th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Rockets give up the sixth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Rockets vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Rockets Rank||Rockets AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from