The Miami Heat (11-14) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (21-5) at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 as 6-point underdogs. The Jazz have won six games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 217.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 13, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 13
Mike Conley: Out (Hamstring),
Elijah Hughes: Out (Ankle)
Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Ankle),
Chris Silva: Day To Day (Hip),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-6)|
|Total Pick||Over (217.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 116, Heat 102|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Jazz winning by a considerably greater margin (13.7 points). Take the Jazz.
The DraftKings total for this game, 217.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 218.3 points, are only 0.8 points apart.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.4 points higher than his season average of 24.1.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 26.0.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Rudy Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 2.8.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s points prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 2.2 points lower than his season average of 19.7.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.2 lower than his season average of 33.7.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.1% higher than the 44.5% of shots the Heat’s opponents have made.
- In games Utah shoots better than 44.5% from the field, it is 15-1-1 against the spread and 17-0 overall.
- Miami’s record is 7-11 against the spread and 10-8 overall when its opponents make more than 46.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Heat are shooting 46.3% from the field, 2.4% higher than the 43.9% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Miami has put together an 8-9 record against the spread and a 9-8 straight up record in games it shoots above 43.9% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot higher than 46.3% from the field, it is 18-1-1 against the spread and 19-1 overall.
- The Jazz shoot 40.1% from three-point range, 2.7% higher than the 37.4% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Utah has collected a 14-1-1 record against the spread and a 15-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 37.4% of its three-point shots.
- Miami is 8-10 against the spread and 11-7 overall when its opponents shoot better than 40.1% from deep.
- The Heat are hitting 35.7% of their shots from three-point range, which is just 0.3 percentage points greater than the 35.4% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Miami is 7-7 against the spread and 10-4 overall when shooting over 35.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah has an 11-0-1 ATS record and a 12-0 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 35.7% of its three-point shots.
- The Jazz connect on 16.9 three-pointers per game this season, 3.7 more made shots on average than the 13.2 per game the Heat allow.
- Utah has gone 19-2-1 against the spread and 20-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Miami makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-12 ATS and 4-11 straight up.
- The Heat rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Jazz give up the second-fewest made threes in the league.
Jazz vs Heat Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from