The Xavier Musketeers (11-2) are favored (-3) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the UConn Huskies (8-5) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Cintas Center. The contest airs on FOX. The matchup’s over/under is set at 135.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 13, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this game has the Musketeers favored by three, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (4.7 points).
The model predicts a total 5.8 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Prediction: Xavier 73, UConn 68
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Musketeers this season is 75.8 points, 6.8 more points than their implied total of 69 points in Saturday’s game.
- Xavier has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (69) nine times this season.
- The Huskies’ average implied point total on the season (73.2 points) is 7.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (66 points).
- UConn has totaled more than 66 points in eight games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Xavier and UConn Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Musketeers are shooting 47.8% from the field this season, 5.5 percentage points higher than the 42.3% the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Xavier has a 9-1 straight-up record and a 6-3 record against the spread in games it shoots better than 42.3% from the field.
- UConn is 6-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall in games it allows its opponents to shoot higher than 47.8% from the field.
- The Huskies have shot at a 42.9% rate from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points above the 39.7% shooting opponents of the Musketeers have averaged.
- UConn is 7-3 overall and 6-3 against the spread when it shoots better than 39.7% from the field.
- When opponents of Xavier shoot greater than 42.9% from the field, it is 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- The Musketeers are making 36.4% of their three-point shots this season, 4.1% higher than the 32.3% the Huskies allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Xavier is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 32.3% from distance.
- UConn is 7-2 against the spread while putting together a 7-3 straight-up record when its opponents make more than 36.4% of their shots from beyond the arc.
- The Huskies shoot 34.2% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only two percentage points higher than the Musketeers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (32.2%).
- UConn is 5-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it shoots over 32.2% as a team from deep.
- Xavier has a 7-2 straight-up record and a 7-1 ATS record when it has shot better than 34.2% from three-point distance.
- The Musketeers connect on 8.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 more made shots on average than the 6.9 per game the Huskies give up.
- When Xavier makes more threes than its opponents, it is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall. When UConn is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 0-1 ATS and 0-2 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from