The Kansas State Wildcats (5-15) will look to stop an 11-game losing streak when they visit the No. 23 Oklahoma State Cowboys (12-6) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Gallagher-Iba Arena as big, 13.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The point total is set at 138 in the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 13, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this game has the Cowboys favored by 13.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (15.9 points).
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 4.3 points lower than the model projection.
Prediction: Oklahoma State 79, Kansas State 63
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Cowboys this season is 75.9 points, 0.1 fewer points than their implied total of 76 points in Saturday’s game.
- Oklahoma State has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (76) nine times this season.
- The 72.2-point average implied total on the season for the Wildcats is 10.2 more points than the team’s 62-point implied total in this matchup.
- Kansas State will look to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (62) for the 10th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oklahoma State and Kansas State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Cowboys make 45.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is two percentage points lower than the Wildcats have allowed to their opponents (47.6%).
- Oklahoma State is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when it collectively shoots higher than 47.6% from the field.
- Kansas State has a 2-7 record against the spread and a 4-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 45.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Wildcats are shooting 42.2% from the field, -2% lower than the 40.2% the Cowboys’ opponents have shot this season.
- Kansas State is 6-6 against the spread and 4-8 overall when it shoots better than 40.2% from the field.
- When Oklahoma State’s opponents hit better than 42.2% from the field, it is 7-4-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- The Cowboys are knocking down 33.8% of their three-point shots this season, 5.6% lower than the 39.4% the Wildcats allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Oklahoma State is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread when it shoots better than 39.4% from distance.
- Kansas State has a 3-5 record against the spread while going 2-6 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 33.8% from downtown.
- The Wildcats shoot 31.4% from three-point distance this season. That’s -0.2 percentage points lower than the Cowboys have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (31.2%).
- Kansas State is 5-4 against the spread and 3-6 overall when shooting over 31.2% as a team from three-point range.
- Oklahoma State has a 5-1-1 ATS record and a 7-0 straight-up record this season in games it has shot better than 31.4% from three-point range.
- The Wildcats are 2-4 against the spread and 1-5 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Cowboys are 3-5 ATS and 4-4 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from