The No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (16-4) are 7-point favorites as they try to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Indiana Hoosiers (11-8) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Value City Arena. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 13, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model and DraftKings both have the Buckeyes taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (6.0 points). Lean towards taking the Hoosiers.
The model projects a total 4.7 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Prediction: Ohio State 75, Indiana 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Buckeyes this season is 75.2 points, 2.2 more points than their implied total of 73 points in Saturday’s game.
- Ohio State has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (73) 15 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hoosiers (73.4) is 7.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (66).
- Indiana has scored more than 66 points in 16 games on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Ohio State and Indiana Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Buckeyes have a 45.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.8% higher than the 41.7% of shots the Hoosiers’ opponents have made.
- Ohio State is 14-1 overall and 10-3 against the spread when it shoots higher than 41.7% from the field.
- Indiana’s record is 9-3-2 against the spread and 9-5 overall when its opponents make more than 45.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Hoosiers have shot at a 44.6% rate from the field this season, 3.3 percentage points greater than the 41.3% shooting opponents of the Buckeyes have averaged.
- Indiana is 7-3-1 against the spread and 8-4 overall when shooting higher than 41.3% from the field.
- This season, Ohio State has a 9-4 record against the spread and a 14-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 44.6% from the field.
- The Buckeyes are hitting 35.3% of their three-point shots this season, 1.6% higher than the 33.7% the Hoosiers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Ohio State is 7-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it shoots better than 33.7% from distance.
- Indiana has put up a 6-2-1 against the spread while going 7-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.3% from deep.
- The Hoosiers are hitting 34.7% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is only 1.7 percentage points greater than the 33% the Buckeyes’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Indiana has a 6-4-2 ATS record and has gone 8-5 straight-up when hitting more than 33% of its three-point attempts.
- Ohio State is 8-2 ATS and 9-2 overall in games when shooting over 34.7% from deep.
- The Buckeyes connect on 8.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.8 more made shots on average than the 6.4 per game the Hoosiers allow.
- The Buckeyes are 7-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Hoosiers are 3-4-2 ATS and 5-4 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from