The California Golden Bears (7-15) are expected to extend a seven-game losing streak when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (16-5) as 11-point underdogs at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Haas Pavilion. The game airs on ESPNU. The matchup has a point total of 134.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 13, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Golden Bears (+11)
The line for this game set by DraftKings and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.4 points of each other).
In this game, the model projects a total (137.8 points) marginally higher than the DraftKings over/under (134 points).
Prediction: Colorado 74, Cal 64
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Buffaloes this season is 73.7 points, 0.7 more points than their implied total of 73 points in Saturday’s game.
- Colorado has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (73) 14 times.
- The Golden Bears’ average implied point total on the season (71 points) is nine points higher than their implied total in this matchup (62 points).
- Cal is aiming to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (62) for the 15th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Colorado and Cal Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 11+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Buffaloes are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points lower than the 46.9% the Golden Bears allow to opponents.
- Colorado has amassed an 8-1-1 record against the spread and a 10-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- Cal’s record is 5-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall when its opponents make more than 46.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Golden Bears are shooting 44% from the field, -2% lower than the 42% the Buffaloes’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Cal has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 6-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 42% from the field.
- This season, Colorado has a 10-2 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when its opponents shoot above 44% from the field.
- The Buffaloes’ 37.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Golden Bears have shot from deep (38.7%).
- Colorado is 10-2 overall and 7-4-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 38.7% from distance.
- Cal is 4-3 against the spread while putting up a 4-5 straight-up record when its opponents make more than 37.9% of their shots from downtown.
- The Golden Bears are making 33.5% of their shots from deep, which is -0.4 percentage points fewer than the 33.1% the Buffaloes’ are averaging on the season.
- Cal is 9-3 against the spread and 5-7 overall when shooting over 33.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Colorado is 8-1-1 ATS and 9-1 overall in games when shooting above 33.5% from deep.
- Colorado is 8-5-1 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Cal is 2-4 ATS and 2-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from