The No. 11 Alabama Crimson Tide (16-5) are heavy favorites (-13.5) as they attempt to continue a seven-game home win streak when they square off against the Georgia Bulldogs (12-7) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Coleman Coliseum. The contest airs at 3:30 PM ET on SECN. The point total is set at 158 in the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 13, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Crimson Tide (-13.5)
The model projects the Crimson Tide to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (14.3 to 13.5).
The model predicts a total 6.6 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Prediction: Alabama 83, Georgia 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Crimson Tide’s average implied point total this season is 6.4 fewer points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (79.6 implied points on average compared to 86 implied points in this game).
- This season, Alabama has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (86) six times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Bulldogs (79.6) is 7.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (72).
- Georgia has scored more than 72 points in 14 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Alabama and Georgia Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Crimson Tide have a 42.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.3% lower than the 45.2% of shots the Bulldogs’ have hit.
- Alabama has compiled a 7-1 record against the spread and a 9-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- Georgia’s record is 4-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it allows its opponents to make more than 42.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulldogs have shot at a 46.7% rate from the field this season, 6.5 percentage points above the 40.2% shooting opponents of the Crimson Tide have averaged.
- This season, Georgia has a 7-6 record against the spread and a 10-5 record overall in games the team shoots over 40.2% collectively from the field.
- Alabama is 13-3 overall and 10-5 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot above 46.7% from the field.
- The Crimson Tide shoot 35.4% from deep, 2.7% higher than the 32.7% the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Alabama has put together a 10-1 straight-up record and a 7-3 record against the spread in games when the team connects on more than 32.7% of its three-point attempts this season.
- Georgia has put up a 7-3 against the spread while going 10-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35.4% from downtown.
- The Bulldogs shoot 32.2% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 2.8 percentage points higher than the Crimson Tide have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (29.4%).
- Georgia is 6-4 ATS and 8-4 overall when hitting more than 29.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Alabama has a 7-5-1 ATS record and an 11-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 32.2% from three-point range.
- The Crimson Tide’s 10.6 made three-pointers per game this season is 4.3 more made shots on average than the 6.3 per game the Bulldogs give up.
- The Crimson Tide are 8-5-1 against the spread and 12-3 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Bulldogs are 4-6 ATS and 6-5 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from