Jeremiah Robinson-Earl leads the No. 5 Villanova Wildcats (13-2) into a matchup with the No. 19 Creighton Bluejays (15-5) after scoring 27 points in a 96-64 win over Marquette. The Wildcats are 3-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, February 13, 2021, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on FOX. The over/under is set at 144.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 13, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model line is much more favorable to the Bluejays compared to the DraftKings line, a 3.2 point difference, and has them favored to win Saturday’s game outright. Put your money on the Bluejays.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 2.8 points lower than the model projection.
Prediction: Creighton 75, Villanova 74
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Wildcats’ average implied point total this season is 3.5 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (77.5 implied points on average compared to 74 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Villanova has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (74) 11 times.
- The 79.3-point average implied total on the season for the Bluejays is 8.3 more points than the team’s 71-point implied total in this matchup.
- Creighton has put up more than 71 points 13 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Villanova and Creighton Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Wildcats have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 6.6% higher than the 40.1% of shots the Bluejays’ opponents have made.
- In games Villanova shoots better than 40.1% from the field, it is 12-1 overall and 7-4 against the spread.
- Creighton has a 5-9 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall when its opponents hit more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Bluejays’ 48.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.7 percentage points higher than the Wildcats have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- Creighton has compiled a 9-4 straight up record and a 5-5 record against the spread in games it shoots over 45.5% from the field.
- Villanova is 9-2 overall and 6-4 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 48.2% from the field.
- The Wildcats’ 38.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 5.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bluejays have shot from deep (32.9%).
- Villanova is 11-1 overall and 6-4 against the spread when it shoots better than 32.9% from distance.
- Creighton is 2-8 against the spread and 11-2 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38.8% from deep.
- The Bluejays three-point shooting percentage this season (36.2%) is -1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Wildcats are averaging (37.2%).
- Creighton is 6-2 straight-up and has a 4-2 ATS record when the team makes more than 37.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Villanova has a 5-3 ATS record and an 8-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.2% from deep.
- Villanova has gone 6-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Creighton hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-3 ATS and 3-2 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from