The Pacific (CA) Tigers (6-5) visit the Loyola Marymount Lions (8-6) after losing three road games in a row. The Lions are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 131.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 13, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Lions to walk away with the win, but the model spread (4.1) is 1.1 points further in their direction.
The model projects a total 5.6 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Prediction: Loyola Marymount (CA) 71, Pacific (CA) 66
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Lions’ average implied point total this season is 6.2 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (73.2 implied points on average compared to 67 implied points in this game).
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is trying to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (67) for the ninth time this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Tigers (73.3) is 9.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (64).
- Pacific (CA) is aiming to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (64) for the seventh time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Loyola Marymount (CA) and Pacific (CA) Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Lions make 43.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Tigers have allowed to their opponents (42.9%).
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 4-3-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it shoots higher than 42.9% from the field.
- Pacific (CA) is 4-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot better than 43.4% from the field.
- The Tigers’ 41.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.5 percentage points lower than the Lions have allowed to their opponents (42.3%).
- This season, Pacific (CA) has a 5-2 record overall and a 5-1 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots over 42.3% from the field.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 6-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 41.8% from the field.
- The Lions’ 31.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Tigers have shot from deep (32.6%).
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 6-1 overall and 3-2-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 32.6% from distance.
- Pacific (CA) has put together a 4-1 straight-up record and gone 4-0 against the spread in games when its opponents shoot over 31.4% from beyond the arc.
- The Tigers are making 30.8% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 3.6 percentage points fewer than the 34.4% the Lions’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Pacific (CA) has a 4-0 ATS record and is 3-1 straight-up when the team hits more than 34.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 2-4 ATS and 4-3 overall in games it shoots over 30.8% from deep.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has gone 2-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Pacific (CA) hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 4-4 ATS and 3-5 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from