The Washington Huskies (3-15) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they host the UCLA Bruins (13-5) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Alaska Airlines Arena as 9.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on PACN. The matchup’s point total is 141.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 13, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (7.8 points) is a little bit less than the 9.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Bruins, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model predicts a total 1.7 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Prediction: UCLA 76, Washington 68
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Bruins this season is 71.8 points, 4.2 fewer points than their implied total of 76 points in Saturday’s game.
- UCLA has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (76) eight times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Huskies (73.8) is 7.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (66).
- Washington will attempt to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (66) for the 11th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
UCLA and Washington Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bruins make 44.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points lower than the Huskies have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- UCLA has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 9-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Washington is 3-4 against the spread and 1-6 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 44.6% from the field.
- The Huskies’ 42.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.1 percentage points lower than the Bruins have allowed to their opponents (43.2%).
- Washington is 3-5 overall and 6-2 against the spread when it shoots higher than 43.2% from the field.
- UCLA is 4-2 against the spread and 6-1 straight up in games when allowing opponents to shoot over 42.1% from the field.
- The Bruins’ 35.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is just one percentage point higher than opponents of the Huskies have shot from deep (34.4%).
- UCLA has put together a 9-1 straight-up record and a 5-4 record against the spread in games when the team knocks down more than 34.4% of its three-point attempts this season.
- Washington is 3-6 against the spread while putting up a 2-7 straight-up record when its opponents make more than 35.4% of their shots from three-point range.
- The Huskies shoot 32.5% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only one percentage point lower than the Bruins have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (33.5%).
- Washington is 6-3 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it shoots over 33.5% as a team from deep.
- UCLA has a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-1 straight-up record this season in games it has shot better than 32.5% from three-point range.
- When Washington makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-4 against the spread and 3-6 overall. When UCLA is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 4-7 ATS and 7-4 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from