The Philadelphia 76ers (18-8) visit the Phoenix Suns (15-9) as 1-point favorites after Joel Embiid racked up 35 points in the 76ers’ 118-114 loss to the Trail Blazers. The matchup airs on NBA TV at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 13, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 13
Mike Scott: Day To Day (Knee),
Shake Milton: Out (Ankle)
Dario Saric: Day To Day (Ankle),
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Foot),
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Suns (+1)|
|Total Pick||Under (225.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 113, 76ers 108|
While FanDuel has the 76ers winning by one, the model has the Suns taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (5.8 points). Take the Suns.
In this game, the model projects a total (221.5 points) a little lower than the FanDuel over/under (225.5 points).
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 4.9 points lower than his season average of 29.4.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.2 greater than his season average of 30.3.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.7 points greater than his season average of 23.8.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 1.0 lower than his season average of 29.5.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Deandre Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.8% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Suns allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has an 11-7-1 record against the spread and a 16-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Phoenix is 10-4 against the spread and 10-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.8% from the field.
- The Suns have shot at a 46.8% clip from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points greater than the 44.5% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Phoenix is 14-6 against the spread and 14-6 overall when it shoots better than 44.5% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 9-8-1 record against the spread and a 13-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 46.8% from the field.
- The 76ers are making 35.8% of their three-point shots this season, 0.4% higher than the 35.4% the Suns allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia is 9-1-1 against the spread and 11-0 overall when it shoots better than 35.4% from distance.
- Phoenix is 9-3 against the spread while putting up a 9-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 35.8% from three-point range.
- The Suns’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36%) is only 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the 76ers are averaging (37.1%).
- Phoenix has an 11-2 ATS record and is 11-2 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has an 8-2 ATS record and a 9-1 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- The 76ers make 10.6 three-pointers per game this season, 2.4 fewer made shots on average than the 13 per game the Suns allow.
- When Phoenix makes more threes than its opponents, it is 11-5 against the spread and 11-5 overall. When Philadelphia is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 8-8-1 ATS and 10-7 straight up.
- The Suns make the 13th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers allow the 14th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Suns Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from