Central Division opponents square off when the Indiana Pacers (13-13) visit the Atlanta Hawks (11-14) at State Farm Arena, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The Hawks are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 226.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 13, 2021, 12:56 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 13
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Rajon Rondo: Out (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (226.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 113, Pacers 111|
The model line is much more favorable to the Hawks compared to the William Hill line, a 3.7 point difference, and has them favored to win Saturday’s game outright. Put your money on the Hawks.
The model projects a total 2.8 points lower than the one set by William Hill for this game.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 17.5, 3.8 points less than his season average of 21.3.
- T.J. McConnell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 13.5, 1.7 lower than his season average of 15.2.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 3.4.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is set at 39.5, 0.2 less than his season average of 39.7.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 12.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 14.0.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Kevin Huerter’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Pacers have a 47.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.1% higher than the 45.3% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have hit.
- Indiana has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 12-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Atlanta is 10-6 against the spread and 11-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.4% from the field.
- The Hawks are shooting 44.7% from the field, 1.4% lower than the 46.1% the Pacers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Atlanta is 7-4 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
- Indiana is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 44.7% from the field.
- The Pacers are making 37% of their three-point shots this season, 3.7% higher than the 33.3% the Hawks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Indiana is 8-10 against the spread and 9-9 overall when it shoots better than 33.3% from distance.
- Atlanta has put up a 10-8 against the spread while going 10-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37% from downtown.
- The Hawks shoot 35.7% from three-point distance this season. That’s -2.5 percentage points higher than the Pacers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38.2%).
- Atlanta has a 9-1 ATS record and is 8-2 straight-up when the team hits more than 38.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana is 6-4 ATS and 6-4 overall in games it shoots over 35.7% from deep.
- The Pacers’ 12.6 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.1 more made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Hawks give up.
- Indiana has gone 6-6 against the spread and 6-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Atlanta makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-6 ATS and 2-7 straight up.
- The Pacers are the 17th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Hawks give up the fourth-fewest makes from deep.
Pacers vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from