The Temple Owls (4-7) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Cincinnati Bearcats (5-7) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Fifth Third Arena as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is set at 136.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 12, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Bearcats this season is 71.5 points, 0.5 fewer points than their implied total of 72 points in Friday’s game.
- Cincinnati has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (72) three times this season.
- The Owls’ average implied point total on the season (71.6 points) is 6.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (65 points).
- Temple has put up more than 65 points in six games on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Cincinnati and Temple Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Bearcats have a 42.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% higher than the 41.7% of shots the Owls’ opponents have knocked down.
- Cincinnati is 2-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it shoots better than 41.7% from the field.
- Temple is 4-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 42.4% from the field.
- The Owls’ 39.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 5.4 percentage points lower than the Bearcats have given up to their opponents (44.5%).
- Temple has put together a 1-0 straight up record and a 1-0 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 44.5% from the field.
- This season, Cincinnati has a 0-1 straight up record and a 0-1 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 39.1% from the field.
- The Bearcats’ 29% three-point shooting percentage this season is 6.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Owls have shot from beyond the arc (35.9%).
- Cincinnati has collected a 1-1 record against the spread and a 2-0 straight-up record in games this season when making more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Temple is 1-0 against the spread while putting together a 2-0 straight-up record when its opponents make more than 29% of their shots from downtown.
- The Owls shoot 30.8% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 0.2 percentage points lower than the Bearcats have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (31%).
- Temple is 4-2 ATS and 3-3 overall when hitting more than 31% of its three-point attempts.
- Cincinnati is 2-5 ATS and 3-4 overall in games it shoots above 30.8% from deep.
- When Temple makes more threes than its opponents, it is 2-0-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall. When Cincinnati is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-2 ATS and 1-2 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from