The UCF Knights (5-10) host the Tulane Green Wave (8-7) in a matchup of AAC teams at CFE Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021. The Knights are 5.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 12, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Knights this season is 71.6 points, 2.6 more points than their implied total of 69 points in Friday’s game.
- This season, UCF has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (69) five times.
- The Green Wave’s average implied point total on the season (70.7 points) is 7.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (63 points).
- Tulane has put up more than 63 points seven times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
UCF and Tulane Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Knights are shooting 42.2% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 40.8% the Green Wave allow to opponents.
- UCF has a 4-5 straight-up record and a 6-3 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 40.8% from the field.
- Tulane is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when its opponents shoot better than 42.2% from the field.
- The Green Wave’s 37.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 6.9 percentage points lower than the Knights have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- Tulane is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
- UCF is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in games when allowing opponents to shoot above 37.5% from the field.
- The Knights shoot 34.9% from three-point range, 1.3% higher than the 33.6% the Green Wave allow to opponents.
- UCF has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 4-5 record overall when the team hits more than 33.6% of its three-point shots.
- Tulane has put up a 4-4 against the spread while going 6-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 34.9% from downtown.
- The Green Wave shoot 29.2% from three-point distance this season. That’s 4.2 percentage points lower than the Knights have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (33.4%).
- Tulane’s record is 2-1 ATS and 3-0 overall when the team makes more than 33.4% of its three-point attempts.
- UCF has a 2-2 straight-up record and a 2-2 ATS record this season when it connects on more than 29.2% of its three-point shots.
- UCF has gone 4-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Tulane hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-4 ATS and 3-6 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from