The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-7) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Clemson Tigers (12-5) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 130 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 12, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Tigers this season is 67.9 points, 0.9 more points than their implied total of 67 points in Friday’s game.
- So far this season, Clemson has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (67) six times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Yellow Jackets (73.6) is 10.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (63).
- Georgia Tech has scored more than 63 points in 12 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Clemson and Georgia Tech Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Tigers are shooting 41.9% from the field this season, 3.9 percentage points lower than the 45.8% the Yellow Jackets allow to opponents.
- Clemson has a 4-1 straight-up record and a 3-1 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- Georgia Tech has put up a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when its opponents knock down more than 41.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Yellow Jackets’ 46% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.5 percentage points higher than the Tigers have allowed to their opponents (41.5%).
- Georgia Tech has put together a 9-4 straight up record and a 7-6 record against the spread in games it shoots over 41.5% from the field.
- Clemson is 8-2-1 against the spread and 10-2 straight up in games when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46% from the field.
- The Tigers are hitting 31.2% of their three-point shots this season, 5.6% lower than the 36.8% the Yellow Jackets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Clemson has collected a 4-2 straight-up record and a 2-4 record against the spread in games when the team hits more than 36.8% of its three-point shots this season.
- Georgia Tech is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when its opponents hit more than 31.2% of their shots from deep.
- The Yellow Jackets are making 35.8% of their shots from three-point range, which is just 1.7 percentage points greater than the 34.1% the Tigers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Georgia Tech is 5-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it shoots over 34.1% as a team from deep.
- Clemson has a 7-3 ATS record and a 9-2 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Georgia Tech has gone 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Clemson makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 1-4 ATS and 1-4 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from