The Atlanta Hawks (11-13) host the San Antonio Spurs (14-11) as 2-point favorites after John Collins put up 33 points in the Hawks’ 118-117 loss to the Mavericks. The game airs on FS-SE at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 228.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 11, 2021, 8:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 12
Rajon Rondo: Out (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Lonnie Walker IV: Day To Day (Toe),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (-2)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 113, Spurs 109|
The model projects the Hawks to win, just as William Hill does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (4.0 to 2).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (222.9 points) a little lower than the William Hill over/under (228.5 points).
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 40.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 40.2.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 13.5 rebounds, 0.7 rebounds less than his season average of 14.2.
- Kevin Huerter’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Cameron Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s PRA prop over/under for the game is posted at 30.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 32.0.
- Keldon Johnson’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 13.5, 10.0 less than his season average of 23.5.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Dejounte Murray’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- The Hawks make 44.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.3 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- Atlanta is 4-4 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- San Antonio is 9-1 against the spread and 7-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.8% from the field.
- The Spurs are shooting 44.9% from the field, 0.1% lower than the 45% the Hawks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, San Antonio has an 8-4 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45% from the field.
- Atlanta is 9-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.9% from the field.
- The Hawks shoot 35.8% from three-point range, 3.1% lower than the 38.9% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- Atlanta has a 7-1 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when the team knocks down more than 38.9% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio has put up an 8-1 against the spread while going 7-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35.8% from downtown.
- The Spurs are knocking down 36% of their shots from three-point distance, which is -3 percentage points fewer than the 33% the Hawks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- San Antonio is 9-5-1 ATS and 9-6 overall when the team makes more than 33% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta has a 10-8 ATS record and a 10-8 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- The Hawks’ 12.6 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.8 more made shots on average than the 10.8 per game the Spurs allow.
- When Atlanta makes more threes than its opponents, it is 8-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall. When San Antonio is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 7-10-1 ATS and 8-10 straight up.
- The Spurs make the 27th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Hawks allow the fourth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Hawks vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from