The Dallas Mavericks (12-14) host the New Orleans Pelicans (11-13) after winning three home games in a row. The Mavericks are favored by only 2 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 233.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 12, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 12
|Spread Pick||Pelicans (+2)|
|Total Pick||Under (233.5)|
|Prediction||Mavericks 114, Pelicans 112|
The FanDuel line for this matchup is within 0.2 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The FanDuel point total for this game is more than two possessions higher (8.3 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the under.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||25||17.2||3.4||1.7||0.7||0.2||3.2|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 8.5 assists, 0.8 assists lower than his season average of 9.3.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Dorian Finney-Smith’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 1.0.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s points prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.3 points lower than his season average of 23.8.
- Lonzo Ball’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 0.5 higher than his season average of 23.0.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Brandon Ingram’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
- The Mavericks make 46% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points lower than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (46.1%).
- In games Dallas shoots higher than 46.1% from the field, it is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- New Orleans’ record is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when its opponents make more than 46% of their shots from the field.
- The Pelicans are shooting 47.5% from the field, 0.8% higher than the 46.7% the Mavericks’ opponents have shot this season.
- New Orleans is 10-6 against the spread and 9-7 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- When Dallas’ opponents shoot greater than 47.5% from the field, it is 9-7 against the spread and 10-6 overall.
- The Mavericks are hitting 34.1% of their three-point shots this season, 3.9% lower than the 38% the Pelicans allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Dallas has assembled a 3-4 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 38% of its three-point attempts.
- New Orleans is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 34.1% from deep.
- The Pelicans shoot 35.8% from three-point distance this season. That’s 1.2 percentage points lower than the Mavericks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37%).
- New Orleans has an 8-2 ATS record and is 8-2 straight-up when the team hits more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas is 6-2 ATS and 6-2 overall in games it shoots above 35.8% from deep.
- The Mavericks knock down 12.5 three-pointers per game this season, one more make per game than the Pelicans allow (11.5).
- Dallas is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while New Orleans is 5-13 ATS and 5-13 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Pelicans are the 24th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Mavericks give up the 24th-fewest makes from deep.
Mavericks vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from