Zach LaVine leads the Chicago Bulls (10-14) into a matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers (18-8) after scoring 46 points in a 129-116 win over the Pelicans. The Clippers are 6.5-point favorites in the matchup on Friday, February 12, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup has an over/under of 228 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 12, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 12
Paul George: Day To Day (Foot)
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Day To Day (Quad),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228)|
|Prediction||Clippers 116, Bulls 111|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (5.1 points) is slightly less than the 6.5-point edge FanDuel gives to the Clippers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model projects a total 1.1 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 38.5, 1.1 higher than his season average of 37.4.
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.5 lower than his season average of 36.0.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||14||12.8||8.0||2.4||0.6||0.6||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||16||11.6||6.3||2.0||0.6||0.2||1.8|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 0.3 points greater than his season average of 28.2.
- Coby White’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 0.1 less than his season average of 25.6.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Clippers are shooting 48.1% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points higher than the 47.5% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 11-5 against the spread and 13-3 overall when it shoots higher than 47.5% from the field.
- Chicago’s record is 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall when its opponents make more than 48.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 48.1% from the field, 1.6% higher than the 46.5% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Chicago has an 11-5 record against the spread and a 7-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 12-7 against the spread and 15-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 48.1% from the field.
- The Clippers are knocking down 42.2% of their three-point shots this season, 5.8% higher than the 36.4% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles is 10-8 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it shoots better than 36.4% from distance.
- Chicago has put up an 11-7 against the spread while going 8-10 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 42.2% from downtown.
- The Bulls shoot 38.3% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just two percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.3%).
- Chicago has a 9-4 ATS record and is 6-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 11-6 ATS and 14-3 overall in games it shoots above 38.3% from deep.
- The Clippers hit 14.6 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.8 more made shots on average than the 13.8 per game the Bulls give up.
- When Los Angeles makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 13-4 against the spread and 16-1 overall. When Chicago is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 5-4 ATS and 2-7 straight up.
- The Bulls are the 10th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Clippers give up the eighth-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from