Week 18 of the NFL season features Jared Goff and the Detroit Lions hitting the field against the Green Bay Packers at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday.
Jared Goff Player Props Vs The Packers
2022 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||9||6|
|Games w/1+ TDs||13||0|
|Games w/2+ TDs||9||0|
Jared Goff’s Passing Trends
- This year Goff has collected 4,214 passing yards (263.4 per game) while going 359-for-553 (64.9% completion percentage) and throwing 29 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Goff is averaging 7.6 yards per attempt as a passer this season, which ranks seventh in the NFL.
- Goff is sixth in the league with 4,214 passing yards, and fourth with 29 passing TDs.
Goff’s Rushing Trends
- He’s also rushed 27 times for 68 yards, averaging 4.3 yards per game.
- He puts up 2.5 rushing yards per carry.
This Week’s Predictions
|Goff (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Packers (2022)||Prediction|
|251.5+ Passing Yards||56.2%||35.7%||40%||49.6%|
|1+ Passing TDs||81.2%||77.6%||80%||80.4%|
|2+ Passing TDs||56.2%||40.2%||46.7%||51.8%|
|1.5+ Rushing Yards||56.2%||98.5%||100%||72.4%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||0%||35.8%||40%||14.5%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||6.4%||4%||1.8%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from