Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Milwaukee Bucks (16-9) into a matchup against the Utah Jazz (20-5) after scoring 47 points in a 125-124 loss to the Suns. The Bucks are 1-point underdogs in the matchup on Friday, February 12, 2021, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The over/under is 233 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 12, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Bucks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 12
Mike Conley: Out (Hamstring),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Ankle)
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-1)|
|Total Pick||Under (233)|
|Prediction||Jazz 116, Bucks 111|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Jazz winning by a considerably more robust margin (5.2 points). Take the Jazz.
In this game, the model projects a total (226.9 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (233 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 1.0 less than his season average of 33.5.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 26.0.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- Conley’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 14.5 rebounds, 3.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.1.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 33.0.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- The Jazz make 46.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- In games Utah shoots higher than 45.2% from the field, it is 14-1-1 against the spread and 16-0 overall.
- Milwaukee has an 11-3 record against the spread and a 14-0 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Bucks’ 49.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 5.5 percentage points higher than the Jazz have given up to their opponents (43.9%).
- Milwaukee is 12-9 against the spread and 15-6 overall when it shoots better than 43.9% from the field.
- Utah is 18-3-1 against the spread and 20-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 49.4% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 40.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bucks have shot from deep (38.7%).
- Utah has a 12-1 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when the team hits more than 38.7% of its three-point shots.
- Milwaukee is 12-3 against the spread while putting together a 14-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 40.2% from downtown.
- The Bucks are making 40.2% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 4.9 percentage points greater than the 35.3% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Milwaukee is 10-8 ATS and 13-5 overall when the team hits more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 16-3-1 ATS record and an 18-2 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 40.2% of its three-point shots.
- The Jazz hit 17 three-pointers per game this season, 1.6 more made shots on average than the 15.4 per game the Bucks give up.
- When Utah makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 18-2-1 against the spread and 19-2 overall. When Milwaukee is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-8 ATS and 4-7 straight up.
- The Jazz are the best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bucks allow the 27th-fewest makes from deep.
Jazz vs Bucks Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from