The Iowa State Cyclones (2-12) will look to stop an eight-game losing streak when they visit the Kansas Jayhawks (13-7) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Allen Fieldhouse as big, 14.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 11, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Jayhawks have an average implied point total of 75.1 this season, which is 3.9 points lower than their implied total in Thursday’s game (79).
- Kansas has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (79) seven times.
- The Cyclones’ average implied point total on the season (77.5 points) is 12.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (65 points).
- This season, Iowa State has scored more than this game’s implied total of 65 points 10 times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Kansas and Iowa State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 14.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Jayhawks have a 44.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.3% lower than the 46.4% of shots the Cyclones’ have hit.
- Kansas has a 3-4-1 record against the spread and a 5-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.4% from the field.
- Iowa State is 1-5 overall and 3-3 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.1% from the field.
- The Cyclones are shooting 43.6% from the field, -1.7% lower than the 41.9% the Jayhawks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Iowa State has compiled a 4-6 record against the spread and a 2-8 record overall in games the team shoots over 41.9% collectively from the field.
- This season, Kansas has a 7-3 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when its opponents shoot greater than 43.6% from the field.
- The Jayhawks are hitting 35.2% of their three-point shots this season, 4% higher than the 31.2% the Cyclones allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Kansas has a 6-4-1 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall when the team makes more than 31.2% of its attempts from three-point range.
- Iowa State is 4-3 against the spread and 2-5 overall when its opponents hit more than 35.2% of their shots from deep.
- The Cyclones shoot 34% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -1.1 percentage points higher than the Jayhawks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.1%).
- Iowa State is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it shoots over 35.1% as a team from deep.
- Kansas is 8-1 overall and 5-4 ATS in games it shoots above 34% from deep.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from