The Colorado Buffaloes (15-5) hit the road in Pac-12 action against the Stanford Cardinal (12-7) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Buffaloes are 1-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 141.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 11, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this game has the Buffaloes favored by one, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (2.0 points).
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.8 points of each other.
Prediction: Colorado 71, Stanford 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Buffaloes have an average implied point total of 74 this season, which is three points higher than their implied total in Thursday’s game (71).
- Colorado will look to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (71) for the 15th time this season.
- The Cardinal’s average implied point total on the season (72.8 points) is 2.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (70 points).
- Stanford has put up more than 70 points 12 times on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Colorado and Stanford Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Buffaloes have a 46% shooting percentage from the field, which is 5.9% higher than the 40.1% of shots the Cardinal’s opponents have made.
- Colorado has a 10-6-1 record against the spread and a 13-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 40.1% from the field.
- Stanford is 11-2 overall and 7-5 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46% from the field.
- The Cardinal have shot at a 46.9% clip from the field this season, 4.8 percentage points greater than the 42.1% shooting opponents of the Buffaloes have averaged.
- Stanford has compiled an 8-5 record against the spread and an 11-2 straight up record in games it shoots better than 42.1% from the field.
- Colorado is 11-2 against the spread and 12-1 overall in games its opponents shoot above 46.9% from the field.
- The Buffaloes are hitting 37.7% of their three-point shots this season, 4.7% higher than the 33% the Cardinal allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Colorado is 12-2 overall and 9-4-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 33% from distance.
- Stanford is 9-6 overall and 5-8-1 against the spread when its opponents shoot better than 37.7% from deep.
- The Cardinal are hitting 31.1% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 2.5 percentage points fewer than the 33.6% the Buffaloes’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Stanford is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when shooting above 33.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Colorado has a 6-1-1 ATS record and a 7-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 31.1% from distance.
- The Buffaloes connect on 7.9 three-pointers per game this season, 2.8 more makes per game than the Cardinal give up (5.1).
- Colorado has gone 7-5-1 against the spread and 10-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Stanford hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 7-6 ATS and 10-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from