The Oregon State Beavers (10-8) are heavy underdogs (-11) as they try to stop a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Arizona Wildcats (13-6) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at McKale Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 11, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The line for this game set by DraftKings and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.1 points of each other).
In this game, the model projects a total (142.8 points) marginally higher than the DraftKings over/under (140.5 points).
Prediction: Arizona 77, Oregon State 66
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Wildcats this season is 75.2 points, 0.8 fewer points than their implied total of 76 points in Thursday’s game.
- Arizona will attempt to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (76) for the 10th time this season.
- The Beavers’ average implied point total on the season (73.2 points) is 8.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (65 points).
- Oregon State has scored more than this game’s implied total of 65 points 12 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Arizona and Oregon State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 11+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Wildcats are shooting 45.6% from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points higher than the 43.3% the Beavers allow to opponents.
- Arizona is 7-1-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall in games when it shoots higher than 43.3% from the field.
- Oregon State is 6-3-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 45.6% from the field.
- The Beavers have shot at a 42.3% clip from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points fewer than the 43% shooting opponents of the Wildcats have averaged.
- Oregon State is 5-0-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it shoots better than 43% from the field.
- Arizona is 6-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 42.3% from the field.
- The Wildcats’ 38.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is 8.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Beavers have shot from deep (29.9%).
- Arizona is 9-4 overall and 8-4-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 29.9% from distance.
- Oregon State is 10-4 overall and 8-4-1 against the spread when its opponents shoot higher than 38.1% from deep.
- The Beavers shoot 35.8% from three-point distance this season. That’s 0.9 percentage points higher than the Wildcats have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.9%).
- Oregon State is 6-3-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall when shooting over 34.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Arizona has a 6-3 ATS record and a 9-0 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 35.8% of its three-point shots.
- Oregon State is 4-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Arizona is 4-6 ATS and 7-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from