The Arizona State Sun Devils (6-8) are at home in Pac-12 play against the Oregon Ducks (10-4) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Sun Devils are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under for the matchup is 152.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 11, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
While DraftKings has the Sun Devils winning by one, the model has the Ducks taking home the victory, though the margin is fairly small (2.6 points). Lean toward taking the Ducks.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (148.3 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (152.5 points).
Prediction: Oregon 75, Arizona State 73
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Sun Devils have an average implied point total of 79.2 this season, which is 2.2 points higher than their implied total in Thursday’s game (77).
- Arizona State has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (77) five times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Ducks (75.7) is 0.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (75).
- Oregon has scored more than 75 points seven times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Arizona State and Oregon Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Sun Devils are shooting 44% from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 42.5% the Ducks allow to opponents.
- Arizona State is 1-6-1 against the spread and 6-3 overall in games when it shoots better than 42.5% from the field.
- Oregon is 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44% from the field.
- The Ducks have shot at a 46.6% clip from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Sun Devils have averaged.
- Oregon has put together a 2-4 record against the spread and a 6-1 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- When opponents of Arizona State shoot higher than 46.6% from the field, it is 1-6 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- The Sun Devils’ 31.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Ducks have shot from deep (31.7%).
- Arizona State has a 0-5-1 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall when the team knocks down more than 31.7% of its attempts from three-point distance.
- Oregon is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 31.9% from deep.
- The Ducks shoot 35.4% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 0.6 percentage points higher than the Sun Devils have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.8%).
- Oregon is 7-1 straight-up and has a 4-3 ATS record when the team makes more than 34.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Arizona State has a 1-5 ATS record and a 4-3 straight-up record in games this season when it knocks down more than 35.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Oregon has gone 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Arizona State makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 0-5-1 ATS and 3-4 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from