The No. 20 USC Trojans (15-3) are heavy, 12-point favorites as they try to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Washington Huskies (3-14) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Alaska Airlines Arena. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 11, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The line for this game set by DraftKings and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.5 points of each other).
The model predicts a total 2.7 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Prediction: USC 78, Washington 65
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Trojans have an average implied point total of 73.5 this season, which is 5.5 points lower than their implied total in Thursday’s game (79).
- USC has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (79) seven times.
- The 73.5-point average implied total on the season for the Huskies is 6.5 more points than the team’s 67-point implied total in this matchup.
- Washington has put up more than 67 points 11 times on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
USC and Washington Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 12+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Trojans have a 46.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% higher than the 45.1% of shots the Huskies’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games USC shoots better than 45.1% from the field, it is 9-2 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- Washington’s record is 2-7 overall and 4-5 against the spread when its opponents make more than 46.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Huskies are shooting 42.2% from the field, -4.2% lower than the 38% the Trojans’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Washington has a 3-8 record overall and a 6-5 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots over 38% from the field.
- USC is 10-4 against the spread and 12-3 straight up in games when allowing opponents to shoot above 42.2% from the field.
- The Trojans’ 33.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Huskies have shot from deep (34.8%).
- USC has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when the team connects on more than 34.8% of its attempts from three-point range.
- Washington has put up a 2-5 straight-up record and gone 3-4 against the spread in games when its opponents shoot above 33.3% from three-point range.
- The Huskies’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33.1%) is just 1.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Trojans are averaging (32%).
- Washington has a 6-3 ATS record and has gone 3-6 straight-up when hitting more than 32% of its three-point attempts.
- USC has an 8-0 straight-up record and a 7-1 ATS record when it has shot better than 33.1% from three-point range.
- Washington is 5-3 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while USC is 4-3 ATS and 7-1 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from